Universitas Internasional Batam (UIB) was established in 2000 based on Keputusan Menteri Pendidikan Nasional Republik Indonesia No. 160/D/O/2000 Under Yayasan Marga Tionghoa Indonesia (YMTI).
Vision & Mission
To be a university with international quality standard that produces graduates that can meet global dynamic changes.
To continuously implement comprehensive education, analytical research and humane society services according to international quality standard.
Universitas Internasional Batam is made up of 7 Faculties, 8 Academic Units and 21 Student Organizations.
- International Program : 4 programs
- Scholarship Program : 4 programs
- Internship Program : 1 program
- Certification Program : 16 programs
- Orientation Program : 1 program
Over 2.694 are enrolled as fulltime student at UIB