UIB International Relation Office is a bureau which facilitates international student admission and maintains the international partnership of Universitas Internasional Batam
The services available are:
- Application Process
International students should get the application form of international program and submit it back to IRO after filling it. It normaly takes two or three days for IRO’s staff to confirm the reception and issue a confirmation email.
- Admission Services
One the application is approved, UIB International office will issue the Letter of Acceptance (LOA). Students may alsi have consultation on subject selection and fees. The communication can be done either by email or phone call.
- Career Counseling
As a university which highly values entrepreneurship, UIB offers a career counseling for international students.
Responsibilities of UIB IRO:
- Expanding UIB international network and also partnership in education, research and community service.
- Giving information of opportunity to study overseas for students, lecturers and staff.
- Handling documents of international collaborations.
- Coordinating and maintaining cooperation with UIB higher institution partners abroad.
- Performing hospitality service for UIB international partners.